Yesterdays post showed you how I use the paper cloths/towels that I clean up with to create pages from which I made this Scrappy Journal.
The quick and easy cover was made with a mop up cloth folded over some batting, that was stitched around the open edges and then decorated with stamps.
I made six mini books (signatures) and stitched them into the cover.
Each section had been stamped and stitched.....
....with added pockets and inserts, using up any bits that I had to hand.
I finished off by adding torn strips of fabric to the spine. My daughter thinks I over did it this, but once I had started I couldn't leave any bald spots!
This was very easy and a lot of fun to do.
Lots more photos here.