These are not projects that I have made from scraps from the scrap bag, but some table runners that I made for a workshop a few years ago. It was based on the recycling of upholstery fabrics, and other bits and pieces. The red squares in the top piece were cut from a an old silk shirt, and lots of those silk bits ended up in the bag.
Using the silk scraps, along with some other scraps of red I decided to put together another one of these.
Fiddly to do....Uh Yeah! ...but it will hopefully be worthwhile :)
I need a book cover and time is of the essence, so I have used the needle felter/embellisher on this.
I am not going to lie to you, I had to go into my stash to complete this one. The first quarter of the strips were from the bag, but I needed to make a cover and I didn't have enough to complete it.
Next step is to add the stitching. No idea what to do at this point.
As I have mentioned before, my "go to" is usually floral but I shall try to go in a different direction.
Until next time!