Rhondda Heritage Park





I have driven past the motorway sign directing me to the Rhondda Heritage Park time and time again without giving it a second thought.



That is until I was invited to teach a couple of workshops there last week.


I am so glad that I was because the place is a little gem. This was once a working coal mine!


The classroom was through that door on the right.


This walkway led across to the gallery space that at the moment is exhibiting the work of Bethan Ash.

Next time I will show you what we were working on at one of the worlshops

Comments

  1. That is a wonderful place to hold workshops. We have a few old factory buildings that have been converted into artist lofts.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful space!

    P.S. I haven't been to your actual blog in a while (I use my Feedly reader to read you); and I like your new(ish) header!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts