fabric friday with a difference

hand dyed fabric

Today I am sharing with you a beautiful piece of hand dyed silk. You might assume that I am diversifying from my usual painted fabric but I would have to tell that this was a gift from none other than Frieda Anderson. When I failed to make it to this  years Quilters Guild A.G.M. where we had arranged to meet up she sent this along for me. How sweet :)

hand dyed fabric

I hope that our paths may have the opportunity to cross again in the future but in the meantime I can console myself with my badge from the Chicago School of Fusing!

There is still a small window of time to enter my Craftsy giveaway that ends today.

And while you are there why not take a look a Frieda's class.

art quilting




Comments

  1. That was really thoughtful of her to send you some items from the class, look forward to seeing what you make with them.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts